electrical panel question

So now that I've had grounding installed in my house, I'm looking at my electrical box and I don't see where the ground wire would go.
I won't be doing my own work of course, I'm not knowledgeable enough, but before I start asking electricians to install new romex and grounded outlets I would like to know if its even possible with my current breaker box.
http://photos.imageevent.com/eigenvector/houseideas/websize/P9290048.JPG
That's my box, a GE panel, room for 2 more circuits, given this arrangement, how would a grounded circuit be run? Would I have to replace the breaker in order to accomplish this or is it a matter of connecting the ground to the bus where the neutrals run?
Assuming that's a main panel and not a sub, the neutrals and grounds connect to the same buss

Eigenvector wrote:

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 20:58:03 -0700, "Eigenvector"

On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 13:51:17 -0700, "Eigenvector"
[snip]

It does matter with lamps/appliances that have exposed metal parts. The thing is supposed to be connected so that if there's a short to that part, it should be the neutral rather than the hot wire that shorts to it. That's why they use polarized receptacles now (neutral hole is bigger).
[snip]

Mark Lloyd
On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 13:51:17 -0700, "Eigenvector"

Eigenvector wrote:

Eigenvector wrote:

Your service entrance will likely require a new everything from weatherhead to meter box to service panel. The new breaker box will probably have separate neutral and grounding buses which can be bonded to each other depending on your local code. Keeping the neutrals and grounds separate makes for a tidy installation and experts here can likely discourse on the technical advantages. HTH
Joe
On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 19:00:48 -0700, "Eigenvector"

I don't get it. To what extent have to you had grounding installed, if it isn't connected to anything.
And if, as the paragraph below shows, you still have to install romex and outlets?

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 19:00:48 -0700, "Eigenvector"

Is that a main service panel, look at what is being passed as a neutral in the service enterance conductors.
later,
tom