Electrical circuit hazard?

I'd have called the power company and told them I was cutting the seal due to an emergency. If they want to send a representative out to check, we'll be in the back yard laboring in the cold and the dark and the wet.

What you did is not all that unusual. After all, what do contractors do when they install a new meter box and have to work with the drops?

They use caution, that's what they do.

Reply to
HeyBub

Knowledge is power. It's all about knowing what you are doing, and how to do it safely. If you know the dangers and how to handle them, there is not a lot of dangerous work out there.

Reply to
clare

I have pulled meters, no biggie for me or the power company:)

They just want to be notified on the next business day.

One time a fuse broke off in the panel:( there was no other safe way to remove it.

I work on powered up machines at my job regurally but prefer to pull plug when convenient

Reply to
bob haller

Same with marriages.

Reply to