Electrical circuit hazard?

Knowledge is power. It's all about knowing what you are doing, and how to do it safely. If you know the dangers and how to handle them, there is not a lot of dangerous work out there.
On Sep 22, 8:21�am, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

I have pulled meters, no biggie for me or the power company:)
They just want to be notified on the next business day.
One time a fuse broke off in the panel:( there was no other safe way to remove it.
I work on powered up machines at my job regurally but prefer to pull plug when convenient
snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Same with marriages.
TimR wrote:

Not entirely true. High tension lines are worked on live and they have a pole to touch the wires to make the worker the same voltage as the lines. We are talking hundreds of thousands of volts too.