Electrical Boxes

I am currently redoing my basement, with new drywall and was wondering approx. how high an electrical box should be set, above the floors surface? is it 15 Inches? as someone suggested to me...

Thanks Rob

Reply to
MoxieMouse

The same height above the floor as your livingroom, unless there's some reason to change it.

Reply to
Goedjn

Reply to
Rusht Limpalless

That must be a local code. It isn't in the NEC

Reply to
gfretwell