Electrical Boxes

I am currently redoing my basement, with new drywall and was wondering approx. how high an electrical box should be set, above the floors surface? is it 15 Inches? as someone suggested to me...
Thanks Rob
On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 04:31:41 GMT, "MoxieMouse"

The same height above the floor as your livingroom, unless there's some reason to change it.
In basements code calls for outlets to be 36" hi to avoid water contact.

On Mon, 9 Jan 2006 22:06:08 -0500, "Rusht Limpalless"
That must be a local code. It isn't in the NEC