electrical box above drop ceiling

Can I leave and/or add a electrical box above drop ceiling? No receptacle or switch, just a junction box where multiple conduits intersect. I know you can't bury one in a finished wall, but what about above a drop-ceiling?
Thanks

As long as it's accessible, it's fine
One of the biggest reasons that almost all commercial work uses drop ceilings.
--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

I thought the purpose of drop ceilings was to cover the boxes.

I installed a dropped cieling in a back basement to cover up all the surface wiring.
previous owners ran everything on the surface, so did the builder back in 1950.
basements should always have suspended cielings for easy access
You just need to make sure you cover the junction box also.

What about the boxes that the builder installed that have a porcelain incandescent fixture on the bottom ? Do I need to remove those fixtures and cover them as well ?

What about the boxes that the builder installed that have a porcelain incandescent fixture on the bottom ? Do I need to remove those fixtures and cover them as well ?
Only if wires are exposed.

if bulbs were originally screwed in i would just screw in plug adapters so no shock hazard can exist. anyhow thats what i did and the home inspector didnt note it as a problem.
Yes, that's totally accessible and perfectly legal. (code wise)