electrical

I need to wire in by basement and I dont have any breakers left. I want to wire 5 outlets in a bedroom, a bedroom light, a bathroom light and fan with my sump pump is this ok thats 9 loads!

If it's a small pump which runs infrequently I don't see a problem. However, the bathroom requires a GFCI outlet near the basin, and that has to be on it's own 20 circuit.
Are any of the spaces in your panel able to accept tandem breakers? (Thats 2 circuits from one standard space.)
(ted norfolk)

outlets, or lights to that bathroom.
If his sump pump ever runs, he would have to be pretty desperate to put it on a circuit with all that other stuff. It is a really bad idea.

This is Turtle.
The number of outlets means very little but you need to get the power / amp draw of the 9 outlets and see if 15 amp break fits. With out the watt or the amps of the sump pump, lites, and bath room fan / light. you will know nothing.
Now if you run out of outlets in your breaker box. You can always use pippy Back breakers and put two breakers in one slot.
TURTLE
a bathroom

Bathroom needs to be on it's own circuit. With GFI outlets. If you have a large enough service, may want to consider a sub panel. tony D.

Everybody seems to have forgotten AFCI breakers for the bedroom.
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est

Still not required in many jurisdictions, and besides, basement bedrooms are also a no-no, so you gotta call it a "sewing room" or "den." I.E, no AFCI required.

Really? The main requirement we have for basement bedrooms to be "bedrooms" is that they have a large enough window that you can escape through it.
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est
But I have read that any basement room *with a closet* (if that is the case with the OP) is deemed to be a bedroom (and therefore must have an egress window) no matter what one calls it (and no matter what it is called on the blueprint, even).