Electric Water Heater

Shortly will need a new 80 electric water heater in Maryland. Any brand recommendations, etc.
Thanks in advance.
I see you're got getting much help.... I don't kniw that any 1 brand could be much better than another, but an install tip... If on concrete, build a stand. Have you ever a 1 on concrete that wasn't badly rusted?