Electric "warmfloors"

I'd like to install electric radiant "warmfloors" under Pergo. There are a number of various manufacturers, Suntouch, Warmly Yours, Thermosoft... that recommend cable that gets no hotter than 82 degrees under a laminate floor. The process is the cable goes between the padding and the laminate.
The Pergo I've purchased already has a thin pad affixed to the underside of the laminate, maybe 1/8 - 3/32 in thickness. Most other floating floor systems I've seen the padding is a separate process.
Does this rule out the possibility of using electric radiant cable?
TIA

I'd check with Pergo. the pad will act somewhat as an insulator too so there will be less efficiency than doing it the other way. You want to heat the floor, not the earth under it ;)