Electric space heater question

Page 2 of 2
olddog wrote:

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid 173501&whse&topnav=&browse=&lang=en-US

If the heater hurls enough insults at carbon monoxide, I would imagine that it would be put off.
TDD

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid 173501&whse&topnav=&browse=&lang=en-US
No. And if it's like the $25 one I got at Costco, I love it. You can feel the heat ten feet away.
Steve

In storage over years mine are full of dust and grease dog hair, for a few minutes they stink and burn all that crap off, that for a minute or so is CO. This year mine go in a plastic bag for storage.