Electric pressure washer?

Page 2 of 2
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I have two mid-range Karcher electric ones I got with Air Miles points. One at home and another out at cabin. They do adequate job for my needs. Cleaning walls and decks, cars, driveways, patio, etc.

For the use you describe, electric would be sufficient. It will be less powerful and a bit slower. I have a gas unit I used in my business before I retired and it works very well. If I had to replace it for home use I would get a high end electric unit not another gas unit.
On Monday, May 25, 2015 at 6:41:26 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

My CleanForce 1800 electric (about $100) works fine for anything I have nee ded it for. I've used it to clean siding, entry mats, and a grouted bathroo m floor. After a couple of uses, the hose burst and, although I had purchas ed an extended warranty from Home Depot they refused to honor it saying the hose was not warranted. I contacted the manufacturer and they sent me a wh ole new unit. You want to match the pressure to the job. Too much pressure can cause dama ge to siding, wood decks, etc.