Electric Oven Troubleshooting

I have an electric oven that does not want to heat up to the temp. selected (I only gets warm). The Broiler appears to work fine. Would this be a thermostat issue or an element issue?
Thanks,
Dave

It could be either or it could be neither. You can test the element with an ohm meter and go from their.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Hi,
Model#, make, approx age?? http://www.applianceaid.com/model.html Some model# helps.

It gets red when set to broil?

Does the bake element get red?

Could be either, both or neither. Some more info is needed.