Electric oven

need to repalce my electric built in oven . Bosch is a good fit into cut out but it has a really small 2.4 cubic foot interior compared to most about 3.3. Since I will have to rebuild the cabinet we thought we would go the max we could on oven size. Thermadore looks great ,but is it worth the extra bucks? Would really like some input regarding other brands. Big bucks will really cut into my golf come chicago spring. Frank
FWIW, I am all about the Steam cooking from Miele.
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>need to repalce my electric built in oven . Bosch is a good fit into cut out but it has a really small 2.4 cubic foot interior compared to most about 3.3. Since I&nbsp;will have to rebuild the cabinet we thought we would go the max we could on oven size. Thermadore looks great ,but is it worth the extra bucks? Would really like some input regarding other brands.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Big bucks will really cut into my golf come chicago spring.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Frank</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=