Electric Oven -

Hi, can anyone diagnose this problem with my built-in electric convection oven? I first noticed that one of the rings on the gas hob wouldnt ingnite. I gave it a quick clean with a damp cloth, a few seconds later I walked away then I heard a bang. I noticed the display clock on the oven had gone out. I checked the mains fuse box and the cooker switch had flicked to off. I turned it back to the on position and returned to the cooker. Now the all the gas rings would ignite ok but there was still no power to the cooker. The switch on the wall for the unit looks ok as it provides power to the hob. I donno if i've caused a short circuit or something? Any ideas anyone?? It's a Whrilpool Model no.8585 151 15010 s/n 14 0215 023004, Think it was made in 2001. :?

Reply to
luis

Hi,

UK style appliance?