Electric Outlet Boxes in Vinyl Siding

I'm trying to wire my West Virginia cabin shell and I can't seem to find the boxes that you put in the vinyl siding to hold electric outlets. The builder put them in for two outlets and the outdoor lights. Now, of course, I've thought of two more outlets I want to put in, but I can't seem to figure what I'm looking for. I'd call the builder, but he's on vacation fishing on the Chesapeake Bay. I, on the other hand, am getting ready to go from the Chesapeake Bay to West Virginia for a working vacation. We could have saved a lot of gas by each just staying where we were. :-)

Martin Caskey Millers Island, Maryland

Reply to
rmcaskey

Arlington Industries make lots of siding boxes. Here is a link:

RBM

I have always called them light blocks. Most vinyl siding suppliers should carry them.

Reply to
Pat

If you haven't already, try an electrical supply company where the contractors go for materials.

Reply to
John Grabowski

The magic word is "block". Once you said that, my Google searches yielded lots of reaults.

THANKS.

I never would have thought of that term.