electric metering question

Page 2 of 2

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 13:39:18 -0700 (PDT), Big_Jake

He may be able to call the sign company and just ask how much it cost to operate.
Thanks for all the suggestions and information. I do not own the buildings or sign. The owner insists on installing a meter. I gave him a quote of $400 and another guy did it for $125.00.
cm

It would be interesting to hear what the monthly use is to see if there is a payback.