Electric furnace

I live in a mobile home with an oil furnace, I want to take the oil furnace out and replace it with an electric one, is there one on the market that also serves as an air conditioner for the summer months. Thanks

Reply to
Albert Fretwell

Sure. If you get a heat pump you might end up with a system that cost no more than your current system to operate. Depending on your oil and gas prices, the efficiency of the units and your local weather, it may or may not be a good idea.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan