Just kidding.
--
Blattus Slafaly ? 3 :) 7/8

Blattus Slafaly wrote:

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/shows_hiwt/resource/0,,HGTV_21356_51747,00.html
http://www.comforthouse.com/dustpan.html
--
PV

Do not compute the totality of your poultry population before the
manifestations of incubation have ceased.
On 8/11/2008 2:43 PM Blattus Slafaly spake thus:

Digital-compatible flyswatter.

I'd call it a portable zapper-- but what's in a name. I bought one as a joke thinking that a couple D-cells couldn't do much.
After hearing the 'crack' of a well hit bug. . . [and after my son and I both had separate 'incidents' where we thought it wasn't working], we're convinced there's a lot of shock power in a couple D-cells.
I've got 4 more now. Great conversation pieces; good exercise-- and they really kill bugs.
Jim
On 8/12/2008 4:46 AM Jim Elbrecht spake thus:

But is it "digital ready"?
On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 11:05:56 -0700, David Nebenzahl

Sure. Just wet your digit and touch the grid. It's ready.
On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 11:05:56 -0700, David Nebenzahl
USB Toaster:
(pic)
http://www.gadgetvenue.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/usb-toaster.jpg