Electric dust pan

Just kidding.

Reply to
Blattus Slafaly

PV

On 8/11/2008 2:43 PM Blattus Slafaly spake thus:

Digital-compatible flyswatter.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Blattus Slafaly wrote in news:7uidnVHKNMnuLz3VnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

How about Electronic Fly Swatter...

Red Green

I'd call it a portable zapper-- but what's in a name. I bought one as a joke thinking that a couple D-cells couldn't do much.

After hearing the 'crack' of a well hit bug. . . [and after my son and I both had separate 'incidents' where we thought it wasn't working], we're convinced there's a lot of shock power in a couple D-cells.

I've got 4 more now. Great conversation pieces; good exercise-- and they really kill bugs.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

On 8/12/2008 4:46 AM Jim Elbrecht spake thus:

But is it "digital ready"?

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Sure. Just wet your digit and touch the grid. It's ready.

Reply to
salty

USB Toaster:

(pic)