Electric dryer and condensation

although its been extremly hot in the upper east coast, my electric dryer seems to have a large amount of condensation on the door when opened after a drying cycle. We have central air, and the basement is rather cool and dry with a de-humidifier running. anyone have any reasons??
The clothing is not totally dry. They may be dry enough but they still have moisture in them. They and the drum are warm and the coolest thing there must be the door so it gets some condensation.
If you dry longer or set it for "more dry" you won't see this. If you are satisfied with the dryness of the clothing, don't do anything and don't worry.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
I suggest that you clean the inside of your vent pipe or hose. Also check inside of the vent exhaust on the dryer. There may be an accumulation of lint inside of there too. Does your drying time seem longer lately?

Good point.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Hi,
I tends to agree....poor air flow will account for condensation in the dryer/room/clothes...venting/venthood/dryer ducts should be checked!!
jeff.