Electric Dryer 3 ---> 4 prong conversion

I just moved into a new house. My dryer is a 3-wire. The new house has a 4-wire outlet. Is there a way to convert a 3-wire to a 4-wire so I can use my old dryer?
Thank you!
Scott

Yes, buy a 4 wire cord and switch it. Step by step directions: http://www.whirlpool.com/assets/pdfs/product/ZINSTALL/8535829.pdf
Should be able to replace the cord on your dryer. Not a dificult task. The 4th wire is a neutral.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

The fourth wire is the ground. L1, N, L2, ground. On a 3-wire cord the ground and neutral are both connected to the center post of the terminal block. The ground on a 3-wire hook-up is usually a small copper strap that connects the center post to the cabinet. The ground and neutral are separated on a 4-wire hook-up.
Scott wrote:

Hi,
Something that should help you out.... http://www.applianceaid.com/general.html#3to4
Thank you all for your help! I really appreciate the quick answers.
Scott