Electric Drill Teather to Mount Battery on Belt harness?

A year ago or so, I ran across an advertisement for an electric drill that had the battery separate from the drill. It seems to be perfect when working overhead eg, when installing drywall on a ceiling, but I don't remember where I saw it. Anybody know of such a drill?

Mike

Reply to
Mike

I think its the 19.2V Porter Cable

Reply to
Rudy

Google context sensitive Adwords (tm) knows.

Reply to
William.Deans

"Mike" wrote in news:7Y4se.5979$yw4.4141@trnddc09:

Hitachi,IIRC. Either 18 or 24V.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

Thanks.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Tried google before I posted here, but I couldn't refine the search well enough to do any good. I'll try again.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Thanks,

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Greetings Mike,

I don't think you understand -- I wasn't telling you to use Google to search. When I view newsgroups within the Google UI at groups-beta.google.com I get context sensitive adds. It isn't there in this set of adds, but previously Google found me an add for your drill based on your posting.

Pretty neat, William

Reply to
William.Deans

Hi William, I'l try it.