Electric door strike

I am looking for an electric door strike to work in conjunction with a fixed tongue lock. The requirement is for the strike to allow the lock tongue to pass freely when the door is closing but prevent it from opening again unless activated.
All the strikes I have seen so far require that the door lock tongue retract as the door closes to get past the fixed release plate on the strike.
Do these particular strikes have a name, as I am unable to search for one without knowing what it is actually called.
Regards
Rohan
Rohan wrote:

"Door Release"
http://www.nutone.com/product-detail.asp?ProductID 696 http://www.smarthome.com/5190.html
Jim

I've never seen one of these. All the ones I've seen work only with a slam lock, not with a dead bolt.
There are a lot of clever guys out there, and I'm sure they could make one, but for a simple guy like me, it sounds a lot more complicated.
They do make wireless things that bolt and unbolt dead locks, with a keychain transmitter. Would this help you?

Oh, yeah. You, too.

These are what I thought he wanted to, but after I r ead his post again, I don't think so.

I have a couple of those locks, and they work well. These are motorized deadbolts (not solenoids), which work with keys also.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

Good to hear.
Do you know what brand you have, or how much you paid? Or where you got them if it was online, a chain, or anywhere near Baltimore?
A friend suggested it, and I thought it was silly, but six months later I really want one. :)
padde make some excellent electric strikes, they may have what you want. http://www.trimec.com.au/padde/products.html

If you are still looking you might try alt.locksmithing