Electric conduit question

Running 3 #10's (stranded) in 1-1/2" PVC conduit. Total run 75 feet. Does code allow me to have a splice within the conduit? Seems like it is kind of accessible since I can easily pull it from both ends in case of problems. Two 90 bends are involved but I am using long sweeps.
Thanks for the info. BTW, while I'm typically not a cheapskate, on my retirement allowance I would rather not pay for a new roll of wire ($65) when I'm only shy a few feet. Buying a single 75' piece, by the foot, will still set me back $30.
All replies appreciated.
Ivan Vegvary
Sorry about this double post!!!

No, you cannot have a splice inside the conduit. Why would you want to?
JK

No, you cannot have a splice inside the conduit.
JK

No splices in conduit...must be in a box. Buy the wire need on Craigslist & sell all the stuff oyu don't use.
cheers Bob