Electric Ceramic Floor Tile Cleaners (do they work?)

Hi Everyone,
Is it worth the money to buy a machine for about $150 that says it will clean your ceramic floor tiles?
It cleans the tile and sucks up the water like a carpet shampooer.
Thanks,
Jeff

Hoover 3100 or 3000 hard floor machine is what I use. My house is all tile 1650 sqft. Love it. Almost as much money, can be had for a little less at Wall marts