Electric caulk gun

If you believe the reviews of products on the Internet, I have a bridge for sale. Meet me at the bridge at 2 PM, and bring two million dollars in small bills.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

With consumer devices, it just a matter of doing a few searches, reading reviews and product pages getting acquainted with popular features.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

If you believe what any idiot on usenet says, I have a state to sell you.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

I take it you are a programmer, I'm more into hardware and it's the same thing with a lot of customers, don't even get me started about VOIP.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Nope, not a programmer. Spent much of my career at the event horizon between programmers and end users, though. I spoke just enough geek to be dangerous, yet still had an understanding of real world operations out in the field. Since that duty got outsourced, they aren't real sure what to do with me.

Reply to
aemeijers

You could transfer to India.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

This could be the makings of a country'n'western song.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

One thing about a C&W song is you play it backwards. The first you get back is your dog.

Reply to
Oren

Autoglass installers. I have a CP and a Milwaukee.

Reply to
Ron