electric air pump - visiq foor massager

Hi, Bought a Visiq Foot Spa/Massager second-hand. Used it once, now the air pump has packed up and doesn't blow bubbles. I checked whether power is getting to the motor, and it is, so I guess the motor needs replacing. Has anyone any idea where to get one? Visiq doesn't seem to have a web-site. Thanks Becks

while disassembled and UNPLUGGED, can u turn the motor freely? often a small tad of wd40 will loosen the bushings so the small motor will turn again. Likely too cheap a motor to have bearings. another poss is the air pump is stuck. any way to check it, physically?
lee h
Hi Lee, The motor is free to turn, by finger, not a sign of stickiness at all. With the power on, the motor doesn't spin or hum or anything. Power is reaching it, but it seems dead, like the brushes have failed. I haven't dismantled it entirely though. Any other suggestions? Cheers Becks