Elec-Tech Grill Best Grill?

Last year I purchased an all stainless grill made by a company called Elec-Tech International from a local patio shop. It had a manual with it, but the US phone number in the manual isn't in service, and the place where I bought it says that they can't help me (although they still sell this brand of grill). They claim that they get them from a big warehouse and that those people don't know anything about the company either. There is a website for the company, but when I try to contact them I get no response. They are in China, and I get no response from emails or faxes. I found an article online saying that they were being bought by Wal-Mart last year, but I can't find any more info on that deal. I don't need any critical parts right now, but I was wondering if anyone else had one of these grills and if anyone had found a way to contact them for parts or service. It's a REALLY nice grill, and I hope that I don't have to get rid of it when I need something like a burner. Thanks in advance for any info!
Undoubtedly it has toxic lead in the stainless and they're hiding so they won't be recalled