Elec-Tech Grill Best Grill?

Last year I purchased an all stainless grill made by a company called Elec-Tech International from a local patio shop. It had a manual with it, but the US phone number in the manual isn't in service, and the place where I bought it says that they can't help me (although they still sell this brand of grill). They claim that they get them from a big warehouse and that those people don't know anything about the company either. There is a website for the company, but when I try to contact them I get no response. They are in China, and I get no response from emails or faxes. I found an article online saying that they were being bought by Wal-Mart last year, but I can't find any more info on that deal. I don't need any critical parts right now, but I was wondering if anyone else had one of these grills and if anyone had found a way to contact them for parts or service. It's a REALLY nice grill, and I hope that I don't have to get rid of it when I need something like a burner. Thanks in advance for any info!

Reply to
Keith Stelter

Undoubtedly it has toxic lead in the stainless and they're hiding so they won't be recalled

Reply to
RBM

replying to Keith Stelter, Gabekeway wrote: Keith, I just purchased a Grill Best grill that had sat unused in storage all these years. Unfortunately, the manual was lost (also missing mounts for the side shelfs). I have looked and looked for a manual...or any info for that matter. No luck. If you happen to still have a manual, I’d love to see it. Pics would work fine. I am hoping it has information in it on using the smoker tray and rotisserie and maybe a decent image of the missing brackets. Email me at gabekeway@gmail if you got anything. Thanks!!

Reply to
Gabekeway