Elec code question

Not happening here, Clark is just my newest little pet. :-)

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:a0460$470663bf$9440c41e$13865 @STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you&#39;ll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:5186a$47071178$9440c41e$ snipped-for-privacy@STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you&#39;ll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.

Reply to
Clark

Looking for another treat?

Reply to
<kjpro

Does your mother know you&#39;re on her computer again?

Reply to
<kjpro

Your mother should slap the stupid right out of you... wait, that would probably take to long.

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:47fe2$4709d108$9440c41e$30296 @STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you&#39;ll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:c4860$4709d14f$9440c41e$30328 @STARBAND.NET:

I know that should be done to you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you&#39;ll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.

Reply to
Clark

I know you are on your mother&#39;s computer but what am I?