Efficient European clothes dryers

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@care2.com says...

Nobody said anything about "average", just "modern". We generally used the maximum spin for cottons like towels and undies, never noticed any creasing.
--Gene
Gene S. Berkowitz wrote:

My sears unit runs at 1000 rpm, very little water left in the clothes, no creasing.
--
Steve Spence
Dir., Green Trust, http://www.green-trust.org