Effective Mouse Poison

Hi
I am looking for an effective mouse poison as they don't all seem to work
I once had a person who left a paste poison that seem to have worked very well! but I don't know what is it called
Thank you, Samuel
Samuel Shulman wrote:

Think cat.
On Mon, 01 Oct 2007 10:01:01 +0000, Samuel Shulman wrote:

I've had very good luck with Just One Bite. A trap baited with peanut butter gets 'em, too.
On Mon, 01 Oct 2007 16:24:42 +0000, franz frippl wrote:

Last mouse I had could actually lick the peanut butter off the trap without it unsetting. Wedged a chunk of farmer's cheese in it and voila!
On Mon, 01 Oct 2007 14:12:09 -0400, Meat Plow wrote:

I have a rural property and have not seen a mouse indoors for more than a year. Thankfully. However, I see thousands of beady little eyes peering from the tall grasses. Can only guess what schemes are being devised to foil my attempts at rodent control.

I have had excellent luck with a product called rattack (works for mice and rats). It's potent stuff and you have to sign for it upon purchase.

I noticed the .ca, but will ask anways. Where is it available? What is the active ingredient?

I have had very good luck with Tom Cat bait blocks.

hamburger pot roast mashed potatoes cake
on 10/5/2007 7:03 PM Me said the following:

Takes too long. :-)
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY