Effective Mouse Poison

Hi

I am looking for an effective mouse poison as they don't all seem to work

I once had a person who left a paste poison that seem to have worked very well! but I don't know what is it called

Thank you, Samuel

Reply to
Samuel Shulman

Think cat.

Reply to
HeyBub

I've had very good luck with Just One Bite. A trap baited with peanut butter gets 'em, too.

Reply to
franz frippl

I have had excellent luck with a product called rattack (works for mice and rats). It's potent stuff and you have to sign for it upon purchase.

Reply to
robson

Last mouse I had could actually lick the peanut butter off the trap without it unsetting. Wedged a chunk of farmer's cheese in it and voila!

Reply to
Meat Plow

I noticed the .ca, but will ask anways. Where is it available? What is the active ingredient?

Reply to
Toller

I have a rural property and have not seen a mouse indoors for more than a year. Thankfully. However, I see thousands of beady little eyes peering from the tall grasses. Can only guess what schemes are being devised to foil my attempts at rodent control.

Reply to
franz frippl

I have had very good luck with Tom Cat bait blocks.

Reply to
jimmyDahGeek

"Samuel Shulman" wrote in news:xz3Mi.50367$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe5-win.ntli.net:

hamburger pot roast mashed potatoes cake

Reply to
Me

on 10/5/2007 7:03 PM Me said the following:

Takes too long. :-)

Reply to
willshak