Eek! Wrong group.

Several posts that should have gone to alt.string-theory.problems were posted here.

I apologize for the distraction.

Reply to
HeyBub

You can post here but will not be able to read the post or you can read the post but will not be able to post. Take your choice.

Reply to
Jack Hammer

I know. It's sad. Everyone here was killed except a few who drowned in an adjacent bog.

Reply to
HeyBub

If the posts should have been posted to alt.string-bikini.problems, now that would have been a *real* distraction.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

LOL

Reply to
Jack Hammer

Some of the more interesting posts. I'm not worried about it.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

"HeyBub" wrote in news:daqdnRqpbb43QMXRnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

Must have been the week I was away. Anyway, the solution was duct tape and/or tiewraps and/or PL Construction adhesive.

Reply to
Red Green