Eek! Wrong group.

Several posts that should have gone to alt.string-theory.problems were posted here.
I apologize for the distraction.

You can post here but will not be able to read the post or you can read the post but will not be able to post. Take your choice.
Jack Hammer wrote:

I know. It's sad. Everyone here was killed except a few who drowned in an adjacent bog.

LOL

If the posts should have been posted to alt.string-bikini.problems, now that would have been a *real* distraction.
Some of the more interesting posts. I'm not worried about it.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Must have been the week I was away. Anyway, the solution was duct tape and/or tiewraps and/or PL Construction adhesive.