edging for patio install

I have pavers that will create a patio 12'-4" by 12'-4". I have 6' poly edging and want to use it. Is it OK to leave a small gap provided good anchoring so that I don't have to cut the edging?
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Yes, provided the pavers are larger than the gap which they must be or you would just build a 12'x12' patio.