Echo, the company that makes grass trimmers

Using Adobe reader to read one of their trimmer's owners manual. Using Accessibility (ctrl+k) to change Document Color Options. This is the first document that shows text and pictures correctly while using Custom Color (white text on a black background). Not that it matters to anybody else, but it's freaking amazing here.
On Fri, 3 Aug 2012 21:22:04 +0000 (UTC), John Doe

Now try Foxit Reader. A much better reader that uses far less resources.
By the way, I have an old Echo chainsaw. I always liked that saw, but it needs some work. I thought Echo was out of business. Do you have the URL where you got that manual? Please post it if you have it. Thanks
fred.flintstone thecave.com wrote:

http://www.homedepot.com/catalog/pdfImages/d5/d568fa43-a88c-4a23-9bbd-8d0077b1ee26.pdf
On Sat, 4 Aug 2012 17:27:12 +0000 (UTC), John Doe

Thanks !!!