Eavetroughing design question

The issue is a bungalow with an addition on it. Where the roofs meet, it creates a 'V' obviously on a slope. Below the edge of the 'V' the eavetroughs form a right angle turn. When it rains, the water streams down this 'V', creates a mini-torrent of water and almost overshoots the eavetroughing and certainly spills over the egde and pours onto the deck below and splashes into the family room unless the door is closed below. This means you can't just use the screened door..
There must be millions of homes with this type of design issue - so, is there some sort of special eavetrough component to fix this? I had thought perhaps something wider than regular eavetroughing, curved, with higher sides that just snaps to connect to the regular eavetrough.
So far I have not seen anything like this and have yet to come up with a good solution to the problem.
I am sure there must be a fix for this. Does anyone know of one?
Help! TIA....

I've got a similar corner, and the gutters have an additional aluminum strip that extends above the top of the gutters by about 6 inches, and is about 1 1/2 feet long on each side of the corner. This cornerpiece keeps water coming down the valley from overflowing onto the ground.

yes - thanks. THat was what I had come up with for plan 'B'. Is this pre-fab or something someone has added on do you think?
" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" wrote:

Google "gutter valley splash guards". For example:
http://www.gutterworks.com/gutter_splash_guards.htm
[snip]

yes - thanks. THat was what I had come up with for plan 'B'. Is this pre-fab or something someone has added on do you think?
It was part of the original installation -- Jim R

I saw them on the web using the link provided, but Lowe's did not have them. Guy said too bad - they could sell a zillion of them - go figure....
I'll have to look elsewhere or fabricate one I guess.