Easywater Soft Water Unit

Has anyone purchased the subject water conditioner? It does not use salt, easy to install, and only costs $12 a year to run. The list goes on.

On their website, it sounds like something to separate people from their money, but I decided to toss it out there for your comments.

Many thanks.

Kate

Reply to
Kate

Bogus. The company's own description of how it "works" makes no sense, scientifically. It's dressed up in a lot of scientific-sounding nonsense that might fool people who have never had even a high-school class in chemistry.

Reply to
Doug Miller

As one of my favorite authors says: "TANSTAAFL - There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch"

There are two known ways of softening water, when softening is defined by removing calcium and magnesium ions: An ion exchange system (otherwise known as a device that has a salt tank) and a reverse osmosis system (which uses electricity and a semi-permeable membrane.

Anyone selling magnets or other devices that "align the molecules" is selling snake oil.

Reply to
Robert Neville

Hi, You believe in snake oil?

Reply to