Easyboard

I just installed 1/4" Hardibacker cementboard for a bathroom floor tile job.
Just wondering if anybody has tried Easyboard for this type of application. I know the manufacturer's website says it is unaffected by water but that it is not a water barrier. Does it hold up with respect to water as the Hardibacker cementboard?
On Jan 3, 10:30pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Easyboard was created to compete with Wedi board. I've used Wedi board a lot, and I love it. I've never had call to use 1/4", but the 1/2" stuff is a breeze to handle, cut and install.
I'm not sure about Easyboard's composition, as the Custom website doesn't seem to broadcast it, but Wedi is an extruded foam board similar to Dow's blue board. It has insulation values as well. Some radiant heating manufacturers, such as Warmly Yours, recommends Wedi under their electric radiant mats.
As far as the foam board holding up to water, the stuff will float in the ocean with UV light bathing it all day long, and it will still hold up fairly well. A good tile installation will protect the board for as long as the bathroom is likely to be there.
I would be careful to use any foam/lightweight underlayment in a high traffic area or with small tiles. I think point loads and excessive weight/traffic would compress the foam and tile would break.