Easy way to sell a house

Page 2 of 3

Of course!
On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 22:51:51 +0000, fratedriver wrote:

Well, that's pretty difficult, huh?

Yes.
Linux Registered User #327951
Who's going to pay for your services, and WHY?
The buyer? Don't bet on it! The seller? Not on your life! The realtor? Why?
You're many years late and many more dollars short.
On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 21:06:39 GMT, "fratedriver"

I don't quite get it. If the listing agent already created the page why do they need you? Why not just sticke their own sign up in the yard with the address on it? Having a web page for the house is a great idea, I just don't see what value you are adding.
Steve B.
When you look at the front of a house from the road the only information you have available is the phone number to the agent's company. The only way you can find THAT house on the web is to do a search based on price or amenity and hope for the best. No website that I've found offers a search based on street address. All I'm offering is a sign with an easy to follow link to THAT property. I'm not doing a search engine. I'm not trying to offer a new concept. I'm providing a service.
If anybody knows a quick way to find information for the house located at: 4080 RELIANT CIRCLE OWENSBORO, KY 42301
without contacting an agent, I'd like to see it.
Or, you can look at www.stevebellproperties # 5 and there it is.
When you drove by the house you'd see both the realtor's sign and mine giving you the information I just gave you. Now you know exactly how many bedrooms it has as well as the price.
Without the information I provided, you'd have to call the agent or maybe you'd get lucky on a realtor search.
Damn. You are so convinced you have created something wonderful. No matter that a dozen people here have told you you are wasting your time, you still demand some strokes and pats for your self-thought good work.
Take a clue. Your site is redundant at best, a waste of time all the time, and pretty much worthless to anyone but you.

http://owensboromls.org/listingdetails.lasso?idxMLSnumber#808 #
How about the house down the street also. 3902 is for sale also. http://owensboromls.org/listingdetails.lasso?idxMLSnumber $253

I tried to look at your site and found that it was UNAVAILABLE. I understand that you are trying to put together some type of VALUE ADDED realator site, but when the site is UNAVAILABLE, me and the rest of the world will click off of your page and on to the next site. Site AVAILABILITY is crucial to E-COMMERCE.
More and more realtors are putting their website address and other data right on their signs which they put in front of the houses they have on the market.

This took 2 minutes to find
http://owensboromls.org/listingdetails.lasso?idxMLSnumber#808
Dont quit your day job
On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 01:04:16 GMT, "fratedriver"

"4080 RELIANT CIRCLE" You'll find they want $134,900 for a 3 bed, 2 bath 1418 sq.Ft with garage, Presented By: TONY CLARK, REALTORS MLS #: 23808 Area: TRADEWINDS
On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 01:05:20 GMT, "fratedriver"

Google "4080 RELIANT CIRCLE" You'll find they want $134,900 for a 3 bed, 2 bath 1418 sq.Ft with garage, Presented By: TONY CLARK, REALTORS MLS #: 23808 Area: TRADEWINDS

What people are trying to tell you is -- that's NOT TRUE.

is for the Owensboro Board of Realtors. Click that. Click the 'search listings' button on their page, type in the street address, and click the search button. Found it. Total time less than one minute.

How hard do you suppose it is to pick up a phone, anyway?
--
Regards,

I just did, using *your* example.
So I'd have to say that the answer to your question is "yes".
Next question: are you providing a useful service?
The answer to *that* one appears to be "no".
--
Regards,

Not true. Many (not all, certainly, but many) signs include the MLS number.

Not true.

What, you don't know how to use Google?

The question is, are you providing a *useful* service? No.

Google.
Or I could just Google the street address...
--
Regards,

Guess again...
Look here: http://owensboromls.org/searchlistings.lasso
--
Regards,
I just had a great idea, I could put up a site where people could list their household or collectible items for sale, it would be like an auction, except online! they could even include a photo of their item, so that people could see what they are bidding on! if this works, there will be a lot less need for flea markets and garage sales!
On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 21:43:05 +0000, fratedriver wrote:

Will you just shut up and go away. You've been shown to be an ignorant moron, and nobody wants to hear you any more. FOAD.
Linux Registered User #327951
You should be more careful, your immaturity is showing.