Easy Water Product

Page 2 of 2
On 11/27/2010 4:20 PM, Caesar Romano wrote:

Wiser is k filing the thread, which I'm about to do ;)

Do you always take your toys and go home crying to mommy when you're wrong?

Nobody that stayed awake in Physics 101 class would even bother with such preposterous claims. You likely won't find any loons in this NG that have tried it.
>Does it really work
All it does is increase your electric bill somewhat.
and does it perform the same as

No. A standard water softener uses a bit more electricity, but actually removes Ca++ from the H2O.
Bottom line, wrapping a few Christmas tree lights around some PEX tubing should give you the same or better results. Add a black painted box with a small antenna to impress your friends.
Joe

The votes are in and the answer is NO. Thanks for the input. John
On 11/27/2010 12:35 PM, Joe wrote:

Some years back I was visiting a "friend" that had a couple of deionizers or something like that. It looked PVC drain pipe with a couple end caps with a line cord disappearing into a hole in the side.
I popped the cap off to find the cord simply knotted to keep it from being puled out. There was nothing else in there.
She was quite angry at me for opening it up as she was warned against doing that. The fact that there was nothing in there mattered not.
So, the moral of the story is that sometimes you just have to be believe. And be taken...
Jeff