Easy Water Product

Does anyone know about or had any experience with the Easy Water electronic device for hard water? Does it really work and does it perform the same as a standard water softener? Thanks.

Reply to
John

Does anyone know about or had any experience with the Easy Water electronic device for hard water? Does it really work and does it perform the same as a standard water softener? Thanks.

Reply to
John

Does anyone know about or had any experience with the Easy Water electronic device for hard water? Does it really work and does it perform the same as a standard water softener? Thanks.

Reply to
John

They have impresssive supposed customer list.

Reply to
ransley

Sigh. Radio people are *paid* to make snake oil sound good. There are only two ways to soften water - ion exchange and reverse osmosis. Easy Water is neither.

Reply to
Robert Neville

I agree. I'm a chemist and it takes chemistry to soften water. This device does not do it. One of these days, I expect the government to come down on them.

Reply to
Frank

Well, physics can do it too (distillation). ;-)

Reply to
krw

Nobody that stayed awake in Physics 101 class would even bother with such preposterous claims. You likely won't find any loons in this NG that have tried it.

All it does is increase your electric bill somewhat.

and does it perform the same as

No. A standard water softener uses a bit more electricity, but actually removes Ca++ from the H2O.

Bottom line, wrapping a few Christmas tree lights around some PEX tubing should give you the same or better results. Add a black painted box with a small antenna to impress your friends.

Joe

Reply to
Joe

The votes are in and the answer is NO. Thanks for the input. John

Reply to
John

Distillation counts as chemistry as does reverse osmosis.

Reply to
Frank

Nope. No chemistry involved in either; no bonds change hands, rather purely physical phenomenon.

Reply to
krw

The chemical part is separating the crap from the water. Some might believe Easy Water actually works by changing the particles in the water. Personally, I don't care as I've given up trying to teach stupid people. I do get bothered that someone like Hannity, who I listen to, pushes this fraud.

Reply to
Frank

But the "crap" is not bonded to the water so there are no bonds are broken (or made), therefore no chemistry involved. It's a purely physical separation, i.e. physics. You've clearly answered that you're beyond education like all leftists.

Reply to
krw

orm the same as

=3D=3D Always the leftists eh?...those damned leftists...bane to the friggin rightists....gives 'em ulcers and dyspepsia.

=3D=3D

Reply to
Roy

Perhaps you shouldn't have wasted your money on that remedial reading correspondence course.

Reply to
krw

On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 13:41:38 -0500, Frank wrote Re Re: Easy Water Product:

A wise move.

Reply to
Caesar Romano

You don't know me, Numbnuts.

Reply to
Frank

Wiser is k filing the thread, which I'm about to do ;)

Reply to
Frank

You've demonstrated that you're uneducable. I now know that much.

Reply to
krw

Do you always take your toys and go home crying to mommy when you're wrong?

Reply to
krw