Easy Photopost freeware

From time to time, I want to take and post pics of projects, and to help explain repairs. A picture is worth a thousand words, and sometimes worth a lot of money....... if you don't get caught.
But I digress .............
What's a very easy to use freeware program that I can use on the net to do this?
Steve

There are a ton of free sites where you can do this. One, mine is below in my sig line.
Now if you have webspace and are just looking for a really simple program to upload pictures, I am working on that. If you want a moderately simple script that you can use on your site I have a $2 one that is much simpler than the one in use on the site below.
--
Colbyt
One picture can be worth a 1000 words.