Easy-install wall hooks: where to get?

A couple years ago one of my customers (handyman) had me hang a mirror in her home, and gave me a type of hook I'd never seen before. Amazingly simple and effective: it was a large curved piece of hardened steel wire with a sharp point at one end and a hook at the other. One simply jammed it into a wall (drywall, not old-style plaster), pushed it through, and voila! a strong hook ready to hang stuff on.
I remember she said she got it at Home Despot, I think. Thing is, I've looked for these hooks since and have never seen them anywhere. They might have been advertised on TV as well. Had a catchy name like "Super Hooks", "Mega Hooks" or some such.
Anyone seen these? Know where to get them? I'd like to have a supply on hand. For simple tasks like hanging anything heavier than a picture on a wall, they're the best I've seen.
On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 10:55:27 -0700, David Nebenzahl

Magic Hook??
http://www.magichooks.net/1743625.html
David Nebenzahl wrote:

That obnoxious Billy Mays shills these things on TV.
<http://www.asseenontvguys.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID89

And like everything he sells it is over priced and over promised.

Except for the fact that there's a solid customer testimonial 2 sentences prior to your statement about the hook's performance being over promised ;-o
Abe wrote:

Mays is obnoxious... happy customers notwithstanding.
snipped-for-privacy@gmx.com (Woodie)
Mays is obnoxious... happy customers notwithstanding. --------------------
And now we have the promo's for that 'eureka' program that parody mays...WTF?? He's a parody of himself I don't need any more like him...
Does he think everyone is hard of hearing like he is..
Woodie wrote:

Walgreen Drug Store has them on the "AS seen on TV" section.

Lee Valley sells them to. See here; http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.aspx?c=1&pR367&cat=3,40914,50630
On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 10:55:27 -0700, David Nebenzahl

Lee Valley has them. search for monkey hooks.
www.leevalley.com
David Nebenzahl wrote:

You could checkout my favorite toy store:
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/retail_stores.taf
They stock them as Monkey Hook:
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber942
I thought I also saw them at Lowe's and or Home Depot but Harbor Freight usually has lower prices.
[8~{} Uncle Monster