Easter Egg Hunt was scary

That you're clueless? Sure. We agree again.

We agree twice in one post. Amazing.

That I recognize that you're an idiot. That I'm a great teacher (even you recognize it now). Great day, huh?

Reply to
krw

so you have trouble understanding what you wrote?

keep telling yourself that and someday you may believe it...but it will never be true

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

No, you do, dummy. You simply can't read. You prove this every time you post. It's not surprising, though. Lefties *are* stupid.

You've never told the truth in your life. You're certainly not starting today.

Reply to
krw

not I, but keep telling yourself that if it makes you comfortable with your lies

Of course I can, I'm just better than you at understanding what you are trying to say.

Indeed I do prove that you don't communicate very well

but still smart enough to make fools of you "conservatives"

You've never understood the truth in your life

that's true, I've always told the truth

you should try it some time

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

You really are stupid, Malformed. Stupid enough to believe your own lies. Typical Democrat.

No, you've proven, over and over, that you can't. The fact that you can't even see that fact shows how incredibly dumb you really are.

IKWYABWAI. Your typical response, when cornered.

Only in your *TINY* mind.

You're projecting, again. Typical lefty.

You're a liar but even you know that.

I do. Unlike you lefties, I can see what's happening.

Reply to
krw

IKYABWAI? you haven't got anything better?

you don't recognize facts, just political propaganda

keep telling yourself that and one day even you will believe it

poor baby

I have never been, am not now, nor will I ever be a member of your family

seeing is one thing, sad that you can't understand

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

You're lying again, Malformed.

IKWYABWAI argument, again. It really is all you dummies have.

Facts are easy to believe, Malformed. The *fact* that you don't just proves how truly stupid you are.

I'm not poor, Malformed. Too bad about your life, though.

Of course not. You're a liar, Malformed. I know you're illiterate but you should be able to read at least that well.

IKWYABWAI. It's surprising that your neuron is powerfully enough for you to be able to breathe. Typical of lefties, though.

Reply to
krw

Just continue to do what your ilk does...keep telling the big lie until even you believe it

oh poooooor baby, that's the best you can do?

too bad you never tell them krewless

thank you for proving that you don't know a fact even when it bites you on the ass

keep telling yourself that and eventually you'll believe it

keep telling yourself that and eventually you'll believe it

I have never been, am not now, nor will I ever be a member of your family

oh poooooor baby, that's the best you can do?

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

We all know when you're lying, Malformed; you're typing. You're not alone, though. All lefties have the problem.

It is *ALL* you can do. That's the point, Malformed. You *really* are stupid. ...even for a lefty.

You even lie about my initials, Malformed. Good grief, you're stupid!

How may stupid things can you say in one post, Malformed. I bet you're good for even bigger stories. You lefties do tell whoppers.

You're lying again. That's kinda obvious, though; you're typing.

You"re showing just how stupid you are *again*>

YOU"RE TYPING AGAIN>

IT IS WHAT YOU DO!

Reply to
krw