Easter Egg Hunt was scary

Page 2 of 2  
On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 20:47:57 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

No, you do, dummy. You simply can't read. You prove this every time you post. It's not surprising, though. Lefties *are* stupid.

You've never told the truth in your life. You're certainly not starting today.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

not I, but keep telling yourself that if it makes you comfortable with your lies

Of course I can, I'm just better than you at understanding what you are trying to say.

Indeed I do prove that you don't communicate very well

but still smart enough to make fools of you "conservatives"

You've never understood the truth in your life

that's true, I've always told the truth
you should try it some time
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Sun, 07 Apr 2013 22:33:25 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

You really are stupid, Malformed. Stupid enough to believe your own lies. Typical Democrat.

No, you've proven, over and over, that you can't. The fact that you can't even see that fact shows how incredibly dumb you really are.

IKWYABWAI. Your typical response, when cornered.

Only in your *TINY* mind.

You're projecting, again. Typical lefty.

You're a liar but even you know that.

I do. Unlike you lefties, I can see what's happening.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

IKYABWAI? you haven't got anything better?

you don't recognize facts, just political propaganda

keep telling yourself that and one day even you will believe it

poor baby

I have never been, am not now, nor will I ever be a member of your family

seeing is one thing, sad that you can't understand
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Mon, 08 Apr 2013 12:29:09 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

You're lying again, Malformed.

IKWYABWAI argument, again. It really is all you dummies have.

Facts are easy to believe, Malformed. The *fact* that you don't just proves how truly stupid you are.

I'm not poor, Malformed. Too bad about your life, though.

Of course not. You're a liar, Malformed. I know you're illiterate but you should be able to read at least that well.

IKWYABWAI. It's surprising that your neuron is powerfully enough for you to be able to breathe. Typical of lefties, though.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

Just continue to do what your ilk does...keep telling the big lie until even you believe it

oh poooooor baby, that's the best you can do?

too bad you never tell them krewless

thank you for proving that you don't know a fact even when it bites you on the ass

keep telling yourself that and eventually you'll believe it

keep telling yourself that and eventually you'll believe it

I have never been, am not now, nor will I ever be a member of your family

oh poooooor baby, that's the best you can do?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Tue, 09 Apr 2013 11:12:11 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

alone, though. All lefties have the problem.

It is *ALL* you can do. That's the point, Malformed. You *really* are stupid. ...even for a lefty.

You even lie about my initials, Malformed. Good grief, you're stupid!

How may stupid things can you say in one post, Malformed. I bet you're good for even bigger stories. You lefties do tell whoppers.

You're lying again. That's kinda obvious, though; you're typing.

You"re showing just how stupid you are *again*>

IT IS WHAT YOU DO!
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Sun, 31 Mar 2013 22:11:12 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@handyman.com wrote:

In that case, never use the word EASTERn either. So, if you live on the East Coast, you're no longer in the EASTERn part of the country. Instead say that you're to the RIGHT of CENTRAL United States.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Mon, 01 Apr 2013 20:24:10 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@internet.com wrote:

Nah, both coasts are left.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Related Threads

    HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.