Easter Egg Hunt was scary

Published on Mar 31, 2013

A little girl goes Easter Egg Hunting and almost picks up and egg...

Video:

Oren

You have to be careful now about using the term Easter. Saw it on the news, think it was Alabama you can't say Easter or Easter Egg. Whatever.

Reply to
AMoore

Unfortunately the educational system here in Alabamastan is infested with P.L.L.C.F. just like the rest of the country. o_O

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

undoubtedly teaching on a budget meant to bust teachers unions

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

A great plan!

Reply to
krw

how very anti-conservative of you

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Only you are stupid enough to come up with that one.

Reply to
krw

In that case, never use the word EASTERn either. So, if you live on the East Coast, you're no longer in the EASTERn part of the country. Instead say that you're to the RIGHT of CENTRAL United States.

Reply to
generic

still doesn't make it any less true

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

You lefties have never known the truth. It's not in you.

Reply to
krw

Nah, both coasts are left.

Reply to
krw

B&M all you want, but my statement is still not any less true

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

You're a liar, but we all knew that too, Malformed.

Reply to
krw

*False* isn't any less true, Malformed.
Reply to
krw

B&M all you want, but my statement is still not any less true

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

in your case it always is, krewless

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Everything you've said and thought? Sure. That's obvious.

You can't even get three letters right, Malformed.

Reply to
krw

IKYABWAI? how hilarious

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhh

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Clueless.

So you agree; you're an idiot.

Reply to
krw

nice that you finally admit it

maybe so, but what does that say about you?

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds