Eagle Scout project complete

My son A.J. finished his Eagle Scout project today: construction and installation of the Stations of the Cross on the grounds of Cardinal Ritter High School (his alma mater) and St. Michael's Catholic Church here in Indianapolis.

(Note to non-Catholics: the Stations of the Cross is a devotional intended to encourage meditation on the sufferings and death of Jesus Christ. It consists of fourteen icons depicting various events during His Passion, beginning with his condemnation by Pilate, leading up to and ending with his body being laid in the tomb.)

Photos of the completed project here:

Project concept, design, and management by my son. Scrollsaw work by my wife. Construction and installation by my son and over a dozen volunteer helpers. Special thanks to Carter-Lee Lumber Company of Indianapolis for their very generous donation of *all* of the lumber used in this project.

Reply to
Doug Miller