Eagle Scout project complete!

Congrats on your son's achievement...You should be very proud...Don't let the idiots get you down....
Add pictures here
✖
Speaking of Boys Scouts acheivements...
http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_071909WAB-scouts-save-life-SW.589eac0f.html
This happened locally within the last few days. I bet there are some proud mothers and fathers on this one. An example of a training exercise suddenly turning into the real thing.
Add pictures here
✖
Doug Miller wrote:

Doug, you have a fine young man for a son, anyone who says different is a jerk. I wish there were many more young folks like you son out there. I understand your pride and your wish to share it. You have every right to brag, perhaps you had a little bit to do with it. *snicker*
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
On Jul 18, 8:05 pm, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

Add pictures here
✖

100 posts and well deserved. Not many make rank of Eagle and those who do deserve congratulations.
Congratulations!!!
RonB
Add pictures here
✖
On Jul 18, 8:05�pm, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

Very nice! Congratulations on the project. Quite a woodworker you have there. I imagine he is quite helpful in DIY repairs, with such skills.
I see a lot of negativity from a couple of people in here. It seems to me to be an on-topic item, moreso given the actual nature of the group. Remember, "Non illegitimi carborundum" (in actual Latin "Noli nothi permittere te terere") Don't let them wear you down.
For those protesting, look at the nature of the group. Have you responded to other perceived off-topic posts in the same way? There are plenty to be found in this group. Perhaps it was that this project (involving DIY skills) was religious in nature and that angered you? Remember that, even if the Constitution required the separation of church and state (it doesn't), it certainly says nothing about separation oc church and usenet.
Add pictures here
✖