Eagle Scout project complete!

er

Reply to
RonB

mber

100 posts and well deserved. Not many make rank of Eagle and those who do deserve congratulations.

Congratulations!!!

RonB

Reply to
RonB

What have you been doing to improve the afterlife of the thousands of innocent souls tortured and murdered during the Inquisition?

Reply to
Kalarama

Probably the same sorts of things that Jews and Muslims and the like have been doing--don't assume because Mormons are religious and American that they are Christians in the same sense that Catholics or Protestants are Christian--while they recognize the divinity of Christ, they have their own revelation that is independent of the Bible. Blaming them for the Inquisition is like blaming the Pope for 9/11.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Me, personally, not a thing. But as thier names and such become available through genealogy extraction, we do their temple work for them. So they can adavance in the gospel.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Yes, it's possible to read some accusation and blame into that question. I preferred to see it as a practical question. So, what all do we actually DO to make things better? I try my best to be a practical person.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

er

Very nice! Congratulations on the project. Quite a woodworker you have there. I imagine he is quite helpful in DIY repairs, with such skills.

I see a lot of negativity from a couple of people in here. It seems to me to be an on-topic item, moreso given the actual nature of the group. Remember, "Non illegitimi carborundum" (in actual Latin "Noli nothi permittere te terere") Don't let them wear you down.

For those protesting, look at the nature of the group. Have you responded to other perceived off-topic posts in the same way? There are plenty to be found in this group. Perhaps it was that this project (involving DIY skills) was religious in nature and that angered you? Remember that, even if the Constitution required the separation of church and state (it doesn't), it certainly says nothing about separation oc church and usenet.

Reply to
celticsoc