E15 is EVIL!

Page 3 of 3
On Mon, 04 Mar 2013 16:46:57 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

No, it really isn't, dummy.

Yeah, you are too stupid to understand plain English. Substitute "Nixon's party" for "your own", dummy.

You really are a stupid shit. Well, we all know that because you're a lefty.

Conservative, actually. But you're too stupid to understand the difference, Malformed.

of course it is

and as usual you still make no sense

how clever

who were your Conservative Party candidates?
On Mon, 04 Mar 2013 17:39:01 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Of course not, dummy. You can't even state why, in your drunken stupor, would think such a thing. Of course you didn't because you're incapable.

I can't help it if you're illiterate, dummy. You really should go back to fourth grade and try again. This time, try a private school. You got too much lefty crap and didn't start even one 'R'.

Ah, you do understand. You're still a dummy, though.

A dummy like you couldn't understand. It's *way* above your head.

Nixon was responsible for the criminal acts of his gang that benefitted him personally. His actions, including the 18 minute gap led to the complete lack of support for him. Obama may have made some bad tactical decisions, although he can only be held accountable via the Truman Doctrine, but he has never done anything for his own personal gain

Oh, that was English?

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhh

what, you didn't vote?

Of course it was for personal gain. Gain of power, and later keeping power. He has more money than when we started and will be making TONS for years and years after he leaves. Just that RMN was more upfront about it and THAT pissed people off. We like our politicians to be quietly corrupt.

He might have more money, he may make more money, but it has nothing to do with his Political Office other than it adds a certain cache to him.

RMN was anything but upfront about it. Denied everything until he died
On 03-04-2013 17:56, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Clinton wore a butt hat ?
--
Wes Groleau

Armchair Activism: http://www.breakthechain.org/armchair.html
On Mon, 04 Mar 2013 22:34:54 -0500, Wes Groleau

Monica.
On 2/25/2013 7:02 PM, Sy Philis wrote:

And this is the National Petroleum Institute saying, naturally, that it isn't. I'd no more take their word for it than I'd take the word of the ethanol companies that it is safe.
We've been using E10 gas in Minnesota for the past thirty years or so. If there was a problem with it, it would have affected hundreds of thousands of engines by now. That hasn't happened, so the fears about E10 are unfounded.
E15 is another issue because it's a newer, untried blend. Researchers looking into it have said that it appears to be generally safe BUT it could potentially damage parts of older engines that were not designed to run on it. The gov't and the ethanol lobby interpreted that to mean it is safe.
Who are you gonna believe? Me, I'm looking at what the automakers are saying, especially with regards to warranty issues on cars running E15. Several automakers have said they don't believe E15 should be used in their vehicles because they weren't designed and built to run on it. Some are going so far as to put warning labels inside their gas filler doors.
That's good enough for me. When the automakers start producing engines that they warrant can safely run E15, I won't worry about it. Until then, I'll avoid it.
I'm expecting some TLA to mandate that gas stations have to sell E15, from now on. You might not be able to find less E than that.