E15 is EVIL!

I see you still haven't learned how to read. Typical lefty.

Reply to
krw

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhh

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Proof positive that you're illiterate. Typical lefty.

Reply to
krw

typical nixonite...get shown up and blame it on politics

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Mike Homes

You really can't read. BTW, there is no one closer to Nixon than your butt buddy Obama. ...except Nixon knew how to govern.

Reply to
krw

and embarrass the office, the country and his party.

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Like I said, no one closer than Nixon/Obama. ...but really I didn't expect you to actually be able to read. No one does.

Reply to
krw

I read better than you...I'm just not so bound up by hatred as you

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Expectations confirmed.

Reply to
krw

long ago. no need for you to keep confirming our expectations of you

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Yes, it's been clear that you're illiterate for a *long* time.

IKWYABWAI *is* the only thing you know. You proved that long ago, as well.

Reply to
krw

even longer for you

that's the best you can do? LOL

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Typical lefty twaddle - IKWYABWAI.

No, Peaches, it's *all* you.

Reply to
krw

My Dodge van is engineered to burn E85 fuel but there is NONE available.

Reply to
Roy

Have you checked here:

? E85 has about 27% less energy compared to regular gas according to this:

Dean Hoffman

You're not in NYS?

.

My Dodge van is engineered to burn E85 fuel but there is NONE available.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Appreciate the reply...one problem...I live in Alberta, Canada and our local towns have NO E85 pumps as yet.

Anyway, thanks...I will use the info for when I go down to visit some relations in Idaho and Washington.

Reply to
Roy

You mean like Benghazi, Fast and Furious, Sequestration, No budget in how many years ?? How many people did Nixon get killed with Watergate ? Like that kind of embarrassing ?

You are a moron. Off the the dumpster with you.

Reply to
Attila Iskander

None of which were criminal acts

How many Presidents and Vice-Presidents have resigned?

No, like having to resign embarrassing

ah, yet another republican that can't stand the heat

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds