E-Wreck-Tile Dish-Function.

Our entire ceramic tile kitchen floor was ruined by: an E-Wreck-Tile Dish-Function. This occurred when our electronic dishwasher backfired.
On 4/6/2016 12:29 AM, Bobbitz wrote:

No clue what you are talking about. Our dishwasher is not electronic, it uses hot water and detergent.
On Wednesday, April 6, 2016 at 10:10:43 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Must I spell it out for you?
E-Wreck-Tile Dish-Function
Erectile Dysfunction
On 4/6/2016 10:29 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Yeah, whooshed right on by. Summer is coming, he can buy a Mr. Softee.
On Wednesday, April 6, 2016 at 12:00:44 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nqvjFQN7ZQ