E-window question

Hello all,
I have a newly built house and was told the windows are E windows (with Argon gas). I know very little about these types of windows, but recently found out that the window company had to come and replace one of the windows to make it an E window because of a backlog.
My question is: How do I know it is an E window? Is there an icon or something that I can check each window with?
Thanks for all answers.
By the way, I asked the installer when he came over, and he gave a very vague answer. He showed me these two holes near the bottom of the frame and said he 'thought' that this means it is an E window but basically said he wasn't sure. I also checked the light colored icon and inf. on the window, but it only said 'tempered glass' and some numbers that mean nothing to me.
God bless, KJ
What do you mean they shipped non Low E, sounds like a Fly by night Co. What Co ? You have problems.
All double pane windows make two reflections. Low-E glass makes two different color reflections. One might be reddish or bluish. You should be able to see it with a candle or during the day without anything but sun light.

windows
and
window,
me.