Dyson DC07 quick fix when brush doesn't contact carpet.

Someone gave me this vac. It had a problem that the brush would not touch the carpet unless you held the front down with your foot. Google quickly found a site that said the solution was to replace the short hose that attaches to the brush head from the vac body. I figured the hose must acquire a permanent bend that holds the brush head up, so I detached the bottom end of the hose, turned the top a half turn, then reattached the bottom end. It now work perfectly. It probably took 15 minutes to research it, dump the dirt, look at it and make the fix.
You gotta' love the internet.

I just eliminated all the carpet.

that's what happens when you use a cheap vacuum
On 8/21/2014 8:30 PM, Bob F wrote:

Freebies are nice :)