Dying for a Chevy Volt, but....

Page 4 of 16
On Feb 27, 12:09 am, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

.

Robin Hood stole from the rich and gave to the poor. In America the rich have always stolen from the poor. They import poor people for this purpose.

er

Car

"is

Dumb as ever. If by "importing poor people", you mean Mexicans, they obviously come here because there is far more opportunity to earn money here than there is in Mexico. They come because it makes their life better for them and their families back in Mexico that they send money they earn to. They come because it's a step UP on the economic ladder for them. That is how free markets work.
Then, just like the clueless libs, you assume everything is static. That whoever had a low income in 1980, 1990, 2000 still has a low income today. That of course isn't true. People start out at a low paying job and then work their way up to a better job. Or start a business. That is how it works, at least for those that want to get off their ass. I just had two painters over here to give me quotes on painting a great room and a foyer, $3,600 - $4,000. Are you gonna tell us that skill set is beyond the reach of the common person? I could do that job myself in a week. Do the math at what income that works out to.

iver

t Car

t "is

t-...

tax

"

ake

The US economy has always relies on cheap labour. First it was slaves. Who had no say in the matter.
Then it was sweatshops for deluded immigrants. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweat_shop
Now it's Mexicans. They come because the USA has destroyed their economy.
On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 09:22:34 -0800 (PST), harry

Mexico ever had an economy?

Driver

hat Car

olt "is

let-...

st

r tax

s."

om

the

 Wake

i/Sweat_shop

nope we import the stuff directly from the slave labor of china

Utter nonsense. The unemployment rate in E. China is less than 1%. If workers don't want to show up for work, they don't. If they're fired, there's always another job. Companies are moving because the labor situation is so bad.

Average pay rate for chinese manufacturing worker 3 bucks a day american.
The workers live in dorms attached to the plant, and by groceries from company stores.....
the perfect company town:(
So fred I see you have followed me here to be your normal obnxious self.
I have your phone number and will give you a call soon:)

Absolutely irrelevant.

Absolutely irrelevant (and nonsense).

"fred"? Not only are you stupid but you're illiterate.

You're an idiot but please call anytime.
It's really a shame you *never* know what you're talking about. You must be a lefty.

d Driver

that Car

Volt "is

rolet-...

just

one

our tax

nt

bes."

from

t the

ng

 Wake

iki/Sweat_shop

And export the jobs.........
On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 23:42:25 -0800 (PST), harry

That is where America IS stupid. They bitch about illegal immigration but most of these people ARE doing jobs Americans won't do ... better and that actually helps our economy.
The illegals who are sucking on the welfare system should be deported but if they are working, staying put of trouble and paying their taxes ... bienvenidos amigo
On Feb 28, 8:38 pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

The alternate explanation is that if illegal aliens were not doing these jobs at $8/hr, the pay rate would have to rise high enough so that Americans would do the jobs. If you had Americans getting paid $20 an hour to mow grass, we might actually be better off. That money would pay taxes and more of it would get spent here, as opposed to being sent back to Mexico.

So, you're in favor of open borders? Does that extend to folks from anywhere in the world? They should be allowed to come here in unlimited numbers?
On Fri, 1 Mar 2013 06:42:54 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net"

We had a lot of the Mexicans going home when the home building business crashed and Anglo boys did show up to do the work. They did not do as well and they could not actually work all day. "I'm hot", "I'm tired", "this is hard" and the customer still wanted the job at the same price. There are a lot of those jobs that you can't pay an American kid to do at all. My wife pays her cleaners $12 an hour (in right to work Florida) and the only ones who will actually do a decent job for that money are Latinos.

They can come here as long as there is work for them. The fact remains, US kids are not coming out of college, looking for a labor job. They all want to be hedge fund managers. I would have zero tolerance for alien criminals but I wish we could deport our home grown criminals too.
On Fri, 1 Mar 2013 06:42:54 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net"

If the pay rate for lawnmowers were $20 an hour, you'd see robots doing a lot of the work. We have most of the technology but nobody has done anything with it because it's still cheaper to have a teenager or an illegal pilot the mower.
On Thu, 28 Feb 2013 20:38:36 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

The illegals aren't doing anything to the welfare system. The vast majority of them work and pay taxes, but get no benefit from their taxes because they're illegal and can't risk going to government agencies for fear of being found out and then deported. They pay into Social Security too, and will never be able to get anything back.
In most cases, they're using fake ID and SS #s, so they do pay taxes. The employers aren't so stupid as to not deduct taxes, even if they do ignore all the warning signs and red flags that say someone is an illegal and using false documents. Of course there are also people being paid under the table and paying no taxes, but most larger employers won't risk this anymore.

How about when they show up at the ER for any and all illnesses? Ever go take a look at an ER and see who's there? How about when they have a baby and go to the hospital to have it delivered, with no money? There are hospitals going broke over those scenarios. How about when they have babies they can't afford, that then wind up on welfare, because they are US citizens?
The vast

I can take you to the many "muster zones" here in NJ where 50 illegals are standing every morning, waiting for work. And they get paid in cash. Yeah, some of the illegals are on the books, but there are also plenty that are not.
On Sun, 10 Mar 2013 06:57:57 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net"

And this is different from all the citizens who don't have insurance?
Perhaps a side benefit of the Affordable Care Act will be that, since all citizens will have insurance, we'll be able to write laws to allow the hospitals to reject those without insurance.

Poor, poor hospitals. It's far more likely that any hospital going broke is doing so from mismanagement and/or the upper management siphoning off money for themselves.

If they wanted to get to the US badly enough to cross the border, with all the hardships involved in that (including some who cross continents just to get to the border), I find it very unlikely that they will wind up on welfare. These people are here to work.

The trustees of Medicare disagree with you. They are quite up front in their annual reports that Mcare payments to hospitals result in what they whimsically call "negative profit margins".

Yes it is, because the illegals don't have a right to be here to begin with. And it's different because with a lot of the US citizens that show up at the ER, the ER ultimately gets to extract at least some payment from them. They can send collection agencies after them, get judgements, put a lien on their house if they have one. Faced with that, many of them cough up something to settle. With the illegal, you'll never find them and they have nothing to go after at all.

LOL, sure, that's going to happen.

You're sadly misinformed.

Sure most are. But there are plenty where they come to the USA, momma gets pregnant, now has kids to take care of, can't work, and the kids are US citizens....
On Sun, 10 Mar 2013 15:33:39 -0400, Soupe du jour

So bad is good and more bad is even better? Sounds like typical lefty logic (kinda like Bush->Obama spending).

Yeah, I can see you lefties leaving someone to die because they're "poor".

Your absolute cluelessness is showing. Again.

...mind boggling cluelessness.
On Sun, 10 Mar 2013 06:57:57 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net"

You have proof they're paid in cash and don't have documents? Have you gone to law enforcement with your information? How many arrests were made?
Maybe you need to go after the employers as well?
From the figures I have been shown, the majority of illegals get fake documents. They are readily available.
In fact, I have a friend that was instrumental in getting dozens of people working for a major city's driver's license bureau fired because they were selling driver's licenses to anyone who wanted one, without requiring any proof of identity or even a driving test. He estimated that for every one that was fired there were 4 more that hadn't been caught yet.