Dying for a Chevy Volt, but....

Page 15 of 16

The Euros were too busy killing each other off in an assortment of wars to even get past the early stages of syphilis. Hard to tell you have a disease if you die before it can affect your life.

et

ed

r your

g any

ith

e by

the

ur

The USA didn't exist then so your ancestors were involved too.

# # The USA didn't exist then so your ancestors were involved too.
#
NOPE ! But keep hoping that one of these days, one of your silly assumptions will be right.

VER

in

The

Well most USAians. I now assume you're a Hottentot. That would explain a few things.
Gunner wrote:

He won't get it. He only knows the crap they printed in the British tabloids they wrapped his fish & Chips in.

t>

et is.

R the world

ed and were

ny

meys

at

tish

Hah. Another American shitferbrains. Did you ever go to school?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_imperialism http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_1812
harry wrote:

Why, didn't you? I was a broadcast engineer and later built communications equipment for NASA. Tell me about England's space program.

I've already talked about the war of 1812, fool. Isn't it about time for the nurse to change your diaper? You're stinking up all of Usenet.

k.net>

indset is.

OVER the world

rolled and were

your

ng any

u limeys

with

n that

he

British

Tell me about your's since your Nazi war criminal died. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werner_Von_Braun
Ours is part of the European effort in Guiana. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ESA#Member_states_and_budget
harry wrote:

Do you ever pull your head out of your ass? You better be worried about North Korea, instead of 70 year old V2s.

Using the two Telemetry Earth stations built by Microdyne/L3-Com a few miles from here. One fixed, one mobile. I was involved in both systems.
On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 12:55:40 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"

Harry forgets Robert Goddard who pretty much pioneered the work Von Braun perfected
On Feb 27, 8:18 pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Ignored in America. The sameshitferbrains/stuck in the past idiots as we have here. You had to get the nazi in in the end.
On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 05:00:04 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"

The one between harry's ears? We know all about that one. It's a short story, with very small words, that even the lefties understand.

They actually did have one, which somehow survived long enough to leave drawings like this that Harry can color in crayon while making motor noises. http://www.flightglobal.com/airspace/media/missilespacesystemscutaways/bae-hotol-cutaway-10296.aspx
On 02-26-2013 12:23, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

On the other hand, they outlawed slavery how many years before we did?
--
Wes Groleau

------

Largely because they did not use slaves to the extent they did in the South US. It wasn't much of an economic deal after they could no longer sell slaves.

imeys

hat

We used slaves in the West Indies. Sugar cane. Jamaica.
It was the war of Northern Aggression. They did away with slavery to ruin the economy of the South. Nothing altruistic. Lincoln wanted to repatriate them to Africa.

We used slaves in the West Indies. Sugar cane. Jamaica.
It was the war of Northern Aggression. -------------------------------------- BULLSHIT!
http://www.salon.com/2013/03/16/the_south_still_lies_about_the_civil_war/
On 3/4/2013 9:54 PM, Wes Groleau wrote:

Almost 60 years. We're middling in the field, after the Tsar and before Brasil. Sudan and Saudi Arabia haven't addressed the issue yet BTW.
--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

On the third hand..they still transported slaves after the end of British slavery.
On Feb 25, 12:42 pm, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

.

ines

til

and

was

ne

My electric car take me everywhere I need to go. 80 miles range max.
If I do go outside the range, I have to stay long enough to recharge it. Depending on the charge point that could be eight hours or 20 minutes. This is very infrequent for me.
When the sun shines, I can use free solar power from my PV array. Otherwise it's from the grid. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsubishi_i-MiEV The I-miev is electric, the Volt/Ampera is a series hybrid.
Petrol here is about $10/gallon BTW
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Volt